BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Top 10 Things


Today's Top 10 list (in no particular order) is the things that create a moment of Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy.

1. When the baby wakes up first thing in the morning and yells out "mama" from the crib.

2. When I loan a book to a friend and my friend loves it just as much as I do.

3. Driving on a sunny day, realizing the beauty of it and give thanks that God had such a good imagination.

4. When my husband does the dishes or folds laundry without me having to ask for help.

5. Seeing a great musician play live, especially after waiting over 15 years to see him.

6. Watching Lost uninterrupted.

7. When my husband calls me from work each day just to say "hi".

8. When someone trusts me enough to come to me for advice or a shoulder to cry on.

9. Seeing a famous painting up close.

10. Daisies as a gift of flowers, instead of roses.

No comments: